Saturday, May 3, 2008

**News Flash-This picture just in from New York City....

My oldest daughter is in New York City with her friend shopping for wedding dresses and she sends me this picture from her phone saying, "Mom here is what your shop is going to look like someday." I just love the way this shop looks, it's exactly how I would love my shop to look...
Then as I am looking at the picture I realize this is a picture of one of Rachel Ashwell's Shabby Chic stores! So now I am even more excited because not only does my daughter know my taste so well, she even sends me pictures so I can live thru her eyes! She is just a great kid! She has traveled so many places that I have not had the chance to see, so she always shares with me! How wonderful! She even mentioned a trip this summer just her & I to see this shop in person! Thanks Meg!

No comments:

Post a Comment

share it